Mantis Pest Control is a friendly, family run business providing an affordably priced and reliable service in termite control, Australia’s leader in effective pest control. When it is a reliable and thorough termite inspection you need, Mantis Pest Control are the team to call!
At Mantis Pest Control we have a variety of different options when it comes to helping protect your home against termite attack, you can book today to organise a Free assessment of your home, advising on what treatment would work for you.
Our expert team of pest controllers has the termite inspection and termite control experience to ensure your property is protected and secured.
The home owner can help to discourage termites by remembering these facts:
- Termites are attracted to wood, so remove potential termite food away from buildings their food can include timber stacks, old stumps, building refuse, garden decoration such as sleepers and logs.
- Waste timber from construction activities is often left in place or stored under the house. Basic termite control begins with removing these materials
- Timber can be treated to prevent termite attack, and some timbers are naturally resistant – use treated or naturally resistant timber when it is in contact with, or close to, soil.
- Termites are attracted to water, so control termite access to this by fix leaking water pipes, showers, sinks etc.
- Termites prefer humid conditions, so keep air under the house dry by improving sub-floor ventilation, drainage and access.
- Termite colonies can sometimes be located – it is possible to eliminate colonies by killing the reproductives (the queen and the king).
- Regular inspections are the most important part of controlling termites before they do any damage.
- Arrange a regular termite inspection – at least once a year in cooler areas and twice a year in warmer areas to control the termite threat.
Mantis Pest Control is trained in inspecting houses for termites.
» Click here to contact us today for more information about our termite inspection and termite control services in Australia.