Some quick tips for dealing with outdated pesticides
- Before placing into inventory all pesticide containers should be labeled
- Buy only the quantity of pesticides needed, do not buy excessively and store them for later use
- Contact agricultural department and ask about their pesticides waste collection program
- All outdated pesticides should be labeled and stored protectively and out of reach.
- Inventory management is the main factor to ascertain about outdated pesticides
If you’re still stuck, be sure to reach out to your local mantis pest control!